Once the pattern configuration has been updated, you'll need to re-apply the pattern.
If you wish to re-apply for a specific user, please see below:
- Navigate to: Admin Tools > Users > Users
- Use the search filters to find the user you wish to update, then press the blue "Edit" button on their row.
- Press the "Rota" tab.
- Scroll down to Revert to inherited rota and select.
- Select Revert all.
- This will then revert the rota to the default pattern, as a result, any incorrect rota data will be removed - select Save all changes to confirm.
- Now you'll need to re-apply the pattern, press Apply rota.
- Locate the rota you wish to apply, and press the blue Apply button for that row.
- Input the Start date for the rota being applied, and press the blue Confirm button.
- Press the orange Save all changes button.
This will then re-apply the pattern and update any absence records the rota covers.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.