To apply public holidays to the global rota set up, so all of the system users inherit the configured public holidays, then please follow the below steps:
- Select 'Admin Tools' then 'Admin Panel'.
- Select 'Global' then 'Global Calendar Setup'.
- Click the 'Apply Public Holidays' button towards the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Click the blue 'Apply' button for the public holidays set you wish to assign. The public holiday dates will then appear within the calendar on the screen.
- At the bottom of the page press, select the 'Save All Changes' button
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the Rota Set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.