Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin > Global > Group set-up
- Click Add group at the top of the page
- Fill in the Name of the new Group Type
- Optionally, set a priority to determine where this group type will appear in lists
- Choose whether this group type should be required on users profiles (Existing users will need to be added into a group of this type if ticked)
- Choose whether a user can belong to multiple groups of this group type
- Once you are happy with the settings, click Save
- You will now be able to add new groups of this group type
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Note: You will need the Group set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.