This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Global Rota Setup.
Edays allows for public holiday dates to be assigned and managed using Public Holiday Groups. A Public Holiday Group can then be assigned to a user's calendar. Public Holiday Groups are commonly used to separate public holidays by country or by whether the public holidays affect an entitlement.
This guide provides steps for editing a particular public holiday date.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Public Holiday Set Up.
- Locate the public holiday list you wish to edit the dates of and click the blue Days button.
- Locate the date you wish to edit and click the blue Edit button.
- Update the Date, Name and Duration as required.
- Click the orange Save button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.