This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Global Rota Setup
Edays allows for public holiday dates to be assigned and managed using Public Holiday Groups. A Public Holiday Group can then be assigned to a user's calendar. Public Holiday Groups are commonly used to separate public holidays by country or by whether the public holidays affect an entitlement.
This guide provides steps for manually adding a new public holiday date to an existing public holiday group.
If you would like to import all upcoming public holiday dates for a particular country or region please click here to view our guide.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Public Holiday Set Up.
- Identify the public holiday list you wish to add dates into and click the 'Days' button to the right.
- Click the 'Add new' button at the top of the page.
- Set the Date, Name and Duration for the Public Holiday date.
- Click the 'Save' button or 'Save and add another' if you wish to add further dates.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Public Holiday Setup - Updating a public holiday group | Public Holiday Setup - Deleting a public holiday date | Public Holiday Setup - Adding a new public holiday group with dates | Public Holiday Setup - Import dates via CSV | Public Holiday Setup - Updating a public holiday date | Public Holiday Setup - Adding dates via import feed | Public Holiday Setup - Deleting a public holiday group | Public Holiday Setup - Adding a new public holiday date