This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Global Rota Setup.
Edays allows for public holiday dates to be assigned and managed using Public Holiday Groups. A Public Holiday Group can then be assigned to a user's calendar. Public Holiday Groups are commonly used to separate public holidays by country or by whether the public holidays affect an entitlement.
This guide provide the steps required for creating a public holiday group.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Public Holiday Set Up.
- Click the +Add new button at the top of the screen.
- Provide a name for your public holiday list and an optional description. Also, set the colour for dates in the list to be marked on in Edays calendars.
- Set the country or region that the public holiday relates to - this is a required entry for use with the public holiday import feed.
- If you would like your public holidays to deduct from an entitlement balance, please select this in the affected entitlement setting.
- Click the Save button.
Dates can be added to a Public Holiday Group manually, by importing a CSV, or by using our import feed. Please click on your preferred method below to see the respective guide.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.