This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Global Rota Setup.
Edays allows for public holiday dates to be assigned and managed using Public Holiday Groups. A Public Holiday Group can then be assigned to a user's calendar. Public Holiday Groups are commonly used to separate public holidays by country or by whether the public holidays affect an entitlement.
This guide provide the steps required for creating a public holiday group.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Public Holiday Set Up.
- Click the +Add new button at the top of the screen.
- Provide a name for your public holiday list and an optional description. Also, set the colour for dates in the list to be marked on in Edays calendars.
- Set the country or region that the public holiday relates to - this is a required entry for use with the public holiday import feed.
- If you would like your public holidays to deduct from an entitlement balance, please select this in the affected entitlement setting.
- Click the Save button.
Dates can be added to a Public Holiday Group manually, by importing a CSV, or by using our import feed. Please click on your preferred method below to see the respective guide.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Public Holiday Setup - Updating a public holiday group | Public Holiday Setup - Deleting a public holiday date | Public Holiday Setup - Adding a new public holiday group with dates | Public Holiday Setup - Import dates via CSV | Public Holiday Setup - Updating a public holiday date | Public Holiday Setup - Adding dates via import feed | Public Holiday Setup - Deleting a public holiday group | Public Holiday Setup - Adding a new public holiday date