This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Global Rota Setup.
Edays allows for public holiday dates to be assigned and managed using Public Holiday Groups. A Public Holiday Group can then be assigned to a user's calendar. Public Holiday Groups are commonly used to separate public holidays by country or by whether the public holidays affect an entitlement.
This guide provides steps for updating the settings applied to a public holiday group.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Public Holiday Set Up.
- Locate the public holiday list you wish to update and click the blue Edit button.
- Here you can configure the following settings:
- Name of the Public Holiday Group
- Description of the Public Holiday Group
- Country - the country that these public holidays relate to - this is a required entry when using the public holiday import feed.
- Affected Entitlements - important if you want Public Holidays to deduct from entitlement.
- Colour - the colour these Public Holidays will appear on calendars.
- Click the Save button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.