This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Entitlement Setup.
Where carryover configuration allows for manual carryover, as a system admin, you have the ability to create the carryover/transfer record via the admin panel. Creating an approved carryover/transfer record in this manner will negate the requirement for authoriser approval. If you would like to view our 'carryover configuration - overview' guide please click here.
This guide provides the steps required for an admin to update a transfer/carryover record via the admin panel.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Admin panel > Records> Carryover/transfer records.
- Use the search filters at the top of the page to narrow the list of records by the user, transfer type, status, etc.
- Press the Edit option on the record that requires updating.
- The record's details are now displayed and allow the Admin user to edit their values.
- Once edits have been entered, press the orange Save record button at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Carryover Configuration - Overview | Carryover/Transfers - Adding a transfer/carryover record | Carryover/Transfers - Cancelling a transfer/carryover record | Carryover/Transfers - Deleting a transfer/carryover record