Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Records > Carryover/transfer records.
- Use the search filters at the top of the page to narrow the list of records by the user, transfer type, status, etc.
- Identify the record to be deleted and click the Red Delete button on that row.
- A confirmation prompt will appear. Click the green OK button to permanently delete the record from Edays.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Carryover Configuration - Overview | Carryover/Transfers - Adding a transfer/carryover record | Carryover/Transfers - Updating a transfer/carryover record | Carryover/Transfers - Cancelling a transfer/carryover record