This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Holiday Records | Sickness Records.
A key component of the Edays system is the ability to create absences, with each instance of an absence saved as an absence record.
This guide provides the steps required for an admin to update an absence record via the admin panel.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Admin panel > Records > Absence records.
- Use the search filters at the top of the page to narrow the list of records by user, absence type, status, or absence date.
- Press the Edit option on the record that requires updating.
- The record's details are now displayed and allow the admin user to edit their values.
- Once edits have been entered, press the Save button at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Absences - Adding an absence record | Absences - Cancelling an absence record | Absences - Deleting an absence record