This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Entitlement Setup.
Where carryover configuration allows for manual carryover, as a system admin, you have the ability to create the carryover/transfer record via the admin panel. Creating an approved carryover/transfer record in this manner will negate the requirement for authoriser approval. If you would like to view our 'carryover configuration - overview' guide please click here.
This guide provides the steps required for an admin to cancel a transfer/carryover record via the admin panel.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Admin panel > Records> Carryover/transfer records.
- Use the search filters at the top of the page to narrow the list of records by the user, transfer type, status, etc.
- Press the Edit option on the record that requires updating.
- The record's details are now displayed. Set a value of Cancelled in the Authorisation Status field.
- Press the orange Save record button at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Carryover Configuration - Overview | Carryover/Transfers - Adding a transfer/carryover record | Carryover/Transfers - Updating a transfer/carryover record | Carryover/Transfers - Deleting a transfer/carryover record via admin panel