This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Entitlement Setup.
Where carryover configuration allows for manual carryover, as a system admin, you have the ability to create the carryover/transfer record via the admin panel. Creating an approved carryover/transfer record in this manner will negate the requirement for authoriser approval. If you would like to view our 'carryover configuration - overview' guide please click here.
This guide provides the steps required for an admin to add a transfer/carryover record via the admin panel.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel > Records > Carryover/transfer records
- Press the blue +Add New button at the top of the page
- Complete the User, Transfer Type, and either Total Day or Total Hours fields
- It is not necessary to complete the From date and To date fields
- Set the desired authorisation status for the new record. Setting this to Approved will tell Edays the new record has already completed its approval process
- Optionally enter any text information into the Details field
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save record button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Carryover Configuration - Overview | Carryover/Transfers - Updating a transfer/carryover record | Carryover/Transfers - Cancelling a transfer/carryover record | Carryover/Transfers - Deleting a transfer/carryover record