This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Overtime and TOIL records.
Edays allows for the creation of both overtime and TOIL (Time off in lieu) records. This enables time that users have worked over their standard hours to be recorded in Edays, and can be configured to be requested by everyone, or limited to authorisers or admin users.
This guide provides the steps required for an admin to cancel an overtime or TOIL record via the admin panel.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Admin panel > Records > Overtime and TOIL records*.
- Use the search filters at the top of the page to narrow the list of records by the user, category, status, etc.
- Press the Edit option on the record that requires updating.
- The record's details are now displayed. Set a value of Cancelled in the Authorisation Status field.
- Press the orange Save button at the bottom of the page.
*Depending on how your Edays system has been configured, this name may differ slightly.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Overtime/TOIL - Adding an overtime or TOIL record | Overtime/TOIL - Updating an overtime or TOIL record | Overtime/TOIL - Deleting an overtime or TOIL record