With hours based patterns, you have the ability to establish a precise start and end time, and even designate a set duration if necessary. These patterns operate in accordance with hour-based absence type(s), and the booking process will be influenced by the pattern's configuration.
If you would like to create a fresh pattern based on Hours, kindly consult the information below:
Please follow the below step-by-step guide:
1) Admin > Global > Rota set up.
2) Press the blue Add rota pattern button at the top of the page.
3) Set a distinctive name for the new rota pattern. A description can also be added.
4) If your rota pattern recurs on a weekly basis, select Weekly Pattern and then specify how many weeks are in your rota pattern, below. If your rota pattern recurs on a specific number of days, select Custom Pattern and then specify how many days are in your rota pattern, below.
5) Set the Calendar Day View for the rota pattern. This setting determines the time period that is represented for each day on the calendar display.
6) For the first day of your rota pattern, set the working period by selecting Custom, and then press the orange + Add button to insert working time onto the time bar. From there, drag and extend the working time bar to match the working pattern for that day.
7) Repeat step 6 for each day of your rota pattern.
8) At the bottom of the page, press, the orange Save button.
Kindly note that in order to perform this task, it is necessary to have the Rota Set-up permission applied to your e-days role.