This guide provides the steps required to manage the output of report data by applying filters.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Manager tools > Reports dashboard.
- Select the Data reports tab in the top left of the dashboard page.
- Click the run report button (play icon) to the right of the report you wish to affect.
- Click the Filters button at the top of the page.
- Select the filter you wish to apply from the drop-down list at the top of the screen - the filter will appear on the page.
- Configure your filter(s) with required parameters and values.
- Select any required sorting options using the 'Sort' dropdown.
- Once the filters and sort options have been configured, press the Run button towards the top-right of the page, to run your report again with the filter(s) applied.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.