This guide has been created for system authorisers and administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Reports Dashboard.
Edays provides the ability to run both preset and custom absence, overtime, system usage, and entitlement reports, and for these reports to be downloaded as a CSV, HTML, or XLS file.
This guide provides the steps required to add additional field columns to an existing report.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Manager tools > Reports dashboard.
- Select the Data reports tab in the top left of the dashboard page.
- Click the run report button (play icon) to the right of the report you wish to affect.
- Click the Report Builder button at the top of the page.
- Report fields are grouped to folders on the left side, click the small pointer on the left of a folder to display the field options contained within. Alternatively, use the search box to locate the required field.
- Left click and drag a field to the 'Drag fields here' section to add it as a column in the report.
- Column positions can be rearranged by dragging and dropping the grey column headings.
- Click run to generate your report immediately.
- Click the save button at the top of the page to save your new report into Edays.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Please note: Your visibility of users included in reports is determined by the Reporting User View setting. If you are an authoriser, and you are unable to see required users in reports, please raise this to one of your system administrators.
Reports - Building a new report | Reports - Downloading a report | Reports - Applying filters to a report