This guide has been created for system authorisers and administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Reports Dashboard.
Edays provides the ability to run both preset and custom absence, overtime, system usage, and entitlement reports, and for these reports to be downloaded as a CSV, HTML, or XLS file.
This guide provides the steps required for an admin or authoriser to run a system information report.
- Navigate to Manager tools > Reports dashboard.
- Select the Data reports tab in the top left of the dashboard page.
- Under the System Reports heading, locate the system information report.
- Click the run report button (play icon) to the right of the report.
In order to add additional builders, such as the Leave year calendar, please see below:
- Click the Report Builder button at the top of the page.
- Report fields are grouped in folders on the left side, click the small pointer on the left of a folder to display the field options contained within. Alternatively, use the search box to locate the required field.
- Left click and drag a field to the 'Drag fields here' section to add it as a column in the report.
- Column positions can be rearranged by dragging and dropping the grey column headings.
- Click run to generate your report immediately.
In order to add additional filters, such as the Leave year calendar equals 01/04/2022, please see below:
- Click the save button at the top of the page to save your new report into Edays.
- Click the Filters button at the top of the page.
- Select the filter you wish to apply from the drop-down list at the top of the screen - the filter will appear on the page.
- Configure your filter(s) with required parameters and values.
- Select any required sorting options using the 'Sort' dropdown.
- Once the filters and sort options have been configured, press the Run button towards the top-right of the page, to run your report again with the filter(s) applied.
Please see below GIF for reference:
Please note: Your visibility of users included in reports is determined by the Reporting User View setting. If you are an authoriser, and you are unable to see required users in reports, please raise this to one of your system administrators.