Edays provides the ability to run both preset and custom absence, overtime, system usage, and entitlement reports, and for these reports to be downloaded as a CSV, HTML, or XLS file.
This guide provides the steps required for an admin or authoriser to build and run a custom report, specifically around the entitlement transfer process.
1) Navigate to Manager tools > Reports dashboard.
2) Select the Data reports tab in the top left of the dashboard page.
3) Select Create report
4) We would recommend selecting Create entitlement report
In order to add additional builders, such as the Carry over cap, please see below:
1) Click the Report Builder button at the top of the page.
2) Report fields are grouped in folders on the left side, click the small pointer on the left of a folder to display the field options contained within. Alternatively, use the search box to locate the required field.
3) Left click and drag a field to the 'Drag fields here' section to add it as a column in the report.
4) Column positions can be rearranged by dragging and dropping the grey column headings.
5) Click run to generate your report immediately.
We would recommend the below:
In order to add additional filters, for example, if you only want to see if the entitlement is set to carryover, please see below:
1) Click the Filters button at the top of the page.
2) Select the filter you wish to apply from the drop-down list at the top of the screen - the filter will appear on the page.
3) Configure your filter(s) with required parameters and values.
4) Select any required sorting options using the 'Sort' dropdown.
$) Once the filters and sort options have been configured, press the Run button towards the top-right of the page, to run your report again with the filter(s) applied.
Finally, we would highly recommend saving this report, as this allows you to run it yearly OR when you desire.