This guide provides the steps required to create a new reports folder.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Manager tools > Reports dashboard.
- Select the Data reports tab in the top left of the dashboard page.
- Click the Reports Folders section on the left side of the screen.
- Click the Create Folder button.
- Enter the name and, optionally, a description for the folder.
- Select who should have visibility of the folder.
- Click the Create button to add the folder into Edays.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Please note: Your visibility of users included in reports is determined by the Reporting User View setting. If you are an authoriser, and you are unable to see required users in reports, please raise this to one of your system administrators.