This guide has been created for system authorisers and administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Reports Dashboard.
Edays provides the ability to run both preset and custom absence, overtime, system usage, and entitlement reports, and for these reports to be downloaded as a CSV, HTML, or XLS file.
This guide provides the steps required to schedule a report to periodically send to yourself.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Manager tools > Reports dashboard.
- Select the Data reports tab in the top left of the dashboard page.
- Click the Schedule Report button (clock icon) to the right of the report you wish to schedule.
- Set the First Report Date.
- Optionally, set a Stop Date.
- Set the frequency the schedule should follow.
- Click the Create button to commit the schedule into Edays.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Please note: Your visibility of users included in reports is determined by the Reporting User View setting. If you are an authoriser, and you are unable to see required users in reports, please raise this to one of your system administrators.
Reports - Editing a scheduled report | Reports - Running a scheduled report early