This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Entitlement Setup.
If your system is set to Advanced Entitlement Mode (i.e. you have Entitlement Setup and Entitlement Accrual Setup available in Admin Panel > Global) –
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel > Global > Entitlement setup
- Press the elements button in the row of the entitlement pot you wish to configure (e.g. Holiday) - if you do not see the entitlement pot listed, press the advanced button to display all.
- Press the edit button in the row of the entitlement element you wish to configure (e.g. Annual Entitlement)
- If required, set an entitlement element to allow manual carryover requests to transfer to
- If required, set an entitlement element to automatically carryover to at the holiday calendar year-end
- Set the maximum number of days that can be carried over (by setting this field to 0.00 up to all remaining days can be carried over for the given user)
- If required, set a date (day and month) for the carryover to expire
- Press the save button at the foot of the page
If you would like to enlarge the image, please click on it to expand.