This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Entitlement Setup.
For an overview of carryover configuration please click here.
The steps in this guide relate to the Standard Entitlement mode.
To access the support guide related to the Advanced Entitlement mode please click here.
Template level carryover configuration will override the Global level configuration.
If your system is set to Standard Entitlement Mode –
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel > Templates > User Templates
- Press the edit button in the row of the template you wish to affect.
- In the User Template Detail screen, select the entitlements tab
- Press the edit button in the row of the entitlement pot you wish to configure (e.g. Holiday) - if you do not see the entitlement pot listed, press the advanced button to display all.
- Scroll the page down to view the 'Entitlement Carryover / Transfer' section
- If required, set an entitlement pot to allow manual carryover requests to transfer to
- If required, set an entitlement pot to automatically carryover to at the holiday calendar year end
- Set the maximum number of days which can be carried over (by setting this field to 0.00, up to all remaining days can be carried over for the given user)
- If you would like to restrict carryover use only to an absence spanning the year end, press the advanced button and set this field to 'Yes'
- Press the save button at the foot of the page
If you would like to enlarge the image, please click on it to expand.
Important: automatic carryover will not occur at the holiday calendar year end for users with planned absence records set to 'pending' for the outgoing year.
Carryover Configuration - Overview | Configuring Carryover - Manual v Automatic Carryover | Configuring Carryover - Global - Standard Entitlement mode | Configuring Carryover - User - Standard Entitlement mode