This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Entitlement Setup.
For an overview of carryover configuration please click here.
The steps in this guide relate to the Advanced Entitlement mode (i.e. you have Entitlement Setup and Entitlement Accrual Setup available in Admin Panel > Global).
To access the support guide related to the Standard Entitlement mode please click here.
If your system is set to Advanced Entitlement Mode (i.e. you have Entitlement Setup and Entitlement Accrual Setup available in Admin Panel > Global) –
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel > Global > Entitlement setup
- Press the elements button in the row of the entitlement pot you wish to configure (e.g. Holiday) - if you do not see the entitlement pot listed, press the advanced button to display all.
- Press the edit button in the row of the entitlement element you wish to configure (e.g. Annual Entitlement)
- If required, set an entitlement element to allow manual carryover requests to transfer to
- If required, set an entitlement element to automatically carryover to at the holiday calendar year-end
- Set the maximum number of days that can be carried over (by setting this field to 0.00 up to all remaining days can be carried over for the given user)
- If required, set a date (day and month) for the carryover to expire
- If you would like to restrict carryover use only to an absence spanning the year-end, press the advanced button and set this field to 'Yes'
- Press the save button at the foot of the page
If you would like to enlarge the image, please click on it to expand.
Important: automatic carryover will not occur at the holiday calendar year-end for users with planned absence records set to 'pending' for the outgoing year.
Carryover Configuration - Overview | Configuring Carryover - Manual v Automatic Carryover | Configuring Carryover - Template - Advanced Entitlement mode | Configuring Carryover - User - Advanced Entitlement mode