The rota pattern is at the core for eday and how it calculates the user's working period, furthermore, if configured in hours it tells the system the duration. But occasionally these patterns need to be updated, typically if a user's working pattern has changed OR if it does not match the Hours Per Day – see Calculation Process for Working Periods for reference.
If a rota pattern needs to be reviewed and updated, the below steps will assist with locating, amending and saving:
- Select 'Admin Tools' then 'Admin Panel'.
- Select 'Global' then 'Rota Setup'.
- Search for the rota pattern you need to update.
- Click the blue 'Edit' button on the same line.
- Amend the days, start/end time and/or duration as required.
- Select 'Save' at the bottom of the page.
Please note, if you have a pattern that is applied to multiple users, you will need to ensure that this change of configuration applies for each user involved. To locate all users linked to a specific rota, please refer to our reporting tool.