- Navigate to: Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Overtime and TOIL set up*.
- Click the edit button to the right of the overtime or TOIL type you wish to affect.
- Adjust the name and/or the description for the overtime or TOIL type.
- Set the required cancellation options.
- If creating an overtime type, set whether records can be marked as paid.
- Set whether overtime/TOIL entries require a manual duration entry - this will require the duration to be entered, as opposed to a start and end time being entered.
- Set whether you would like to increment an entitlement and enter an incrementation rate - this would be used when adding TOIL types as it allows the associated TOIL entitlement to increase with each TOIL record.
- Set an hours or days time unit for when overtime or TOIL records are created.
- Set the booking options to allow or restrict users from entering the overtime or TOIL type.
- Apply any other settings as required.
- Click the save button at the foot of the page.
*Please note: Depending on how your Edays system has been configured, the Overtime and TOIL setup name may differ slightly.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.