This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Users.
Each individual user of your Edays system is set to an account type. Active system users are usually set to 'User Account', although, system administrators can be set to 'Super User' to enable them to view and amend their own profile settings, enable API users, or bypass authorisation processes in the system.
This guide provides the steps required for an admin to set an account type to 'Super User'.
Please note: When changing from 'User Account' to 'Super User' it is not possible to affect your own user profile. The steps would need to be completed by a fellow system admin.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Users.
- Search for the user you wish to affect and click edit against their name.
- In the user detail screen, select the Roles tab.
- Amend the 'Account Type' setting to 'Super User'.
- Click the save button at the foot of the page.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.