This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Users.
Edays provides access to many functions and features, and the ability to see these functions and features is determined by the roles applied to a given user. Each user within Edays should be assigned to one or more roles, with each role consisting of associated role permissions.
This guide provides the steps required to add extra permissions to a user, beyond those provided by the user's role.
If you would rather change the role applied to a user, please click here to view our guide.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Users.
- Search for the user you wish to affect and click edit against their name.
- In the user detail screen, select the Roles tab.
- Click the 'Advanced' button.
- Tick the additional permissions the user should have. If you would like to view our guide to role permissions please click here.
- Press the Save Record button at the foot of the page.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Roles - Assign or alter the roles applied to a user | Roles - Role permissions overview