Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Users
- Use the search filters to find the existing User you intend to update, then press the blue "Edit" button on their row.
- Press the "Roles" tab.
- Press the orange "Advanced" button.
- Tick the additional permissions the user should have.
- Press the orange Save Record button at the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the Users permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.