This guide has been created for system authorisers.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Manager Dashboard.
Droplets are the individual widgets that can be found on either a manager or user dashboard, for example, the calendar on your personal dashboard.
This guide provides the steps required to adjust the filter settings of a manager dashboard droplet.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Manager tools > Manager dashboard.
- Identify the droplet you wish to adjust.
- Click on the small cog symbol button at the top-right of the droplet.
- Set the desired values for the droplet to use.
- Press the green Save button to save your edits.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Dashboard - Opening a closed droplet | Dashboard - Moving a droplet | Dashboard - Closing a droplet