This guide will provide you with the steps on how to complete a return to work form. This guide would be used after the user that was absent has completed the self-certification section of this form.
- Identify the member of staff whose record you wish to view.
- Visit their staff record by clicking their name in any droplet or by using the search box at the top of the page.
- Press the green Sickness records button in the area below the heading mentioning the staff member's name.
- Identify the absence associated with the form you need to complete and press the Form button on its row.
- e-days will display the self-certification form on the screen. Scroll down to the return-to-work part of the form.
- Review the form and confirm its details are accurate by ticking the box in the Manager Declaration area of the form.
- Press the Submit button to submit your declaration.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.