This guide will provide you with the steps on how to close an open unplanned absence for a user from their personal dashboard.
Step by step guide:
- Identify the member of staff who you are closing the request for.
- Visit their staff record by clicking their name in any droplet or by using the search box at the top of the page.
- Press the green Sickness records button in the area below the heading mentions the staff member's name.
- Scroll down the page to the absence records list and locate the open absence record you wish to close. Open absences are coloured purple.
- Press the Edit button for the open absence record.
- E-days will then display the details of the open absence record. Un-tick the Open absence tick-box.
- Press the Save Changes button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.