Step by step guide:
- In any droplet, click on the name of the staff-member whose record you wish to view.
- Alternatively, use the search box at the top-right of the page to search for someone, then click on their name in the search results.
- Press the green Sickness records button in the area below the heading mentions the staff-member's name.
- Scroll down the page to the absence records list and locate the open absence record you wish to close. Open absences are coloured purple.
- Press the Edit button for the open absence record.
- E-days will then display the details of the open absence record. Un-tick the Open absence tick-box.
- Press the orange Save Changes button.
Please find our video tutorial link below: