This guide will provide you with the steps on how to reject a users record via their staff record.
Step by step guide:
- Identify the member of staff who has made the request.
- Visit their staff record by clicking their name in any droplet or by using the search box at the top of the page.
- Depending on the type of request you are rejecting, select either the Holiday Records, the Sickness Records button or Record overtime and TOIL.
- Navigate down the page to see the records of that type for the person you are viewing.
- Identify the record of the request you wish to reject.
- Click the Reject button on that item's row.
- Enter the reason for rejection in the pop-up box.
- Press OK.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Please note: you will need the appropriate absence type permissions to authorise a request here.