This guide will provide you with the steps on how to authoriser a users record via their staff record.
Step by step guide:
- Identify the member of staff who has made the request.
- Visit their staff record by clicking their name in any droplet or by using the search box at the top of the page.
- Depending on the type of request you are authorising, select either the Holiday Records, the Sickness Records button or Record overtime and TOIL.
- Navigate down the page to see the records of that type for the person you are viewing.
- Identify the record of the request you wish to authorise.
- Click the Authorise button on that item's row.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Please note: you will need the appropriate absence type permissions to authorise a request here.