This guide is to guide you through creating a new report.
You would do this to create a unique report.
Step by step guide:
- Go to the reports dashboard, this may be saved as a favourite, if it is not saved to your favourites you can find this by going to managers tools.
- Click on the data reports tab.
- Select Create report.
- Select the type of report you wish to create.
- You will then need to add fields to the report, you can search for fields using the search box on the left or you can open the folders below this to see the field options inside the folders.
- Drag and drop a field into the large blue area of the screen to add that field as a column for your report.
- Column positions can be rearranged by dragging and dropping the grey column headings.
- Click Run to generate your report immediately.
- Click Save to save your new report into e-days.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Note: You will need the Reports permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.