Step by step guide:
- Enter the Reports dashboard screen from the coloured button near the top of the page.
- Select the Data reports tab.
- Select Create report from the top-left area of the page.
- Select the type of report you wish to create.
- On the new screen select a folder to open it and show the report fields within.
- Drag and drop a field into the large blue area of the screen to add that field as a column for your report.
- Column positions can be rearranged by dragging and dropping the grey column headings.
- Click Run to generate your report immediately.
- Click Save to save your new report into e-days.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the Reports permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.