This guide has been created for system authorisers and administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Reports Dashboard.
Edays provides the ability to run both preset and custom absence, overtime, system usage, and entitlement reports, and for these reports to be downloaded as a CSV, HTML, or XLS file.
This guide provides the steps required to manage the output of report data by applying filters.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Manager tools > Reports dashboard.
- Select the Data reports tab in the top left of the dashboard page.
- Click the run report button (play icon) to the right of the report you wish to affect.
- Click the Filters button at the top of the page.
- Select the filter you wish to apply from the drop-down list at the top of the screen - the filter will appear on the page.
- Configure your filter(s) with required parameters and values.
- Select any required sorting options using the 'Sort' dropdown.
- Once the filters and sort options have been configured, press the Run button towards the top-right of the page, to run your report again with the filter(s) applied.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Please note: Your visibility of users included in reports is determined by the Reporting User View setting. If you are an authoriser, and you are unable to see required users in reports, please raise this to one of your system administrators.
Reports - Building a new report | Reports - Downloading a report | Reports - Adding new fields to an existing report