The below guide is to guide you through scheduling a report.
This would be used to send a report to a user or users on a scheduled basis.
Step by step guide:
- Go to the reports dashboard, this may be saved as a favourite, if it is not saved to your favourites you can find this by going to managers tools.
- Click on the data reports tab.
- Identify the report you wish to schedule and press the Schedule button on its row.
- Set the First Report Date.
- Optionally set a Stop Date. If no stop date is set then the schedule will run indefinitely.
- Set a Frequency the schedule should follow.
- Choose the users the report should be sent to.
- Press the blue Create button to create the scheduled item.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
- Scheduled items can be reviewed and managed via the Scheduled reports button at the top-left of the Data reports page. Additionally, when scheduling a report for other users, please note the report will be sent as-is, so you may wish to limit the data included by filtering the results of the report.
- You will need the Reports permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.