Step by step guide:
- Enter the Reports dashboard screen from the coloured button near the top of the page.
- Select the Data Reports tab.
- Identify the report you wish to schedule and press the Schedule button on its row.
- Set the First Report Date.
- Optionally set a Stop Date. If no stop date is set then the schedule will run indefinitely.
- Set a Frequency the schedule should follow.
- Press the blue Create button to create the scheduled item.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
- Scheduled items can be reviewed and managed via the Scheduled reports button at the top-left of the Data reports page. Additionally, when scheduling a report for other users, please note the report will be sent as is, so you may wish to limit the data included by filtering the results of the report.
- You will need the Reports permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.