This guide provides the steps required to edit the settings applied to scheduled reports.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Manager tools > Reports dashboard.
- Select the Data reports tab in the top left of the dashboard page.
- Click the Schedule Reports section on the left side of the page.
- Click the Edit Schedule button to the right of the report you wish to affect.
- Edit the Stop Date and/or the Frequency the schedule should follow.
- Click the Create button to commit the edited schedule into Edays.
Please note: Your visibility of users included in reports is determined by the Reporting User View setting. If you are an authoriser, and you are unable to see required users in reports, please raise this to one of your system administrators.