Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel > Templates > User templates.
- Search for the required template and click the Edit button to the right.
- In the user template detail screen, select the Entitlements tab.
- Click the Edit button to the right of the entitlement pot you wish to affect.
- Amend Overbooking mode as required:
- Allow – overbooking will be enabled and users will be able to book absences beyond their entitlement balance.
- Deny – Edays will not allow the user to submit an absence if it will take them into a negative entitlement balance.
- Prompt – overbooking will be enabled, but users will see a prompt to warn them and give the option to proceed or cancel.
- Inherit - this will inherit one of the above three options based on what is applied at the Global system level.
- Click the Save button at the foot of the page.