Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin tools > Users.
- Locate the user whose groups you wish to alter and click the edit button to the right.
- On the user detail screen, ensure the Profile tab is selected.
- Scroll the page to the Groups section.
- Assigned groups are displayed in blue. If required, remove an assigned group by clicking the 'x' to the right of the group name.
- You can assign a new group by clicking the input box to the right of the required group type, and selecting the required group name.
- If the group type allows for multiple selection, you will be able to assign further groups to the user by repeating the previous step.
- Once you have finalised any adjustments, click the Save button at the foot of the page.
Please note: The ability to assign a user to multiple groups within a single group type is determined by the group type settings. Please click here to see our guide to editing group type settings.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.