Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin > Users > Users
- Locate the user whose groups you wish to alter and press Edit on their row
- You are now on the Profile page of that user's User Record, navigate down the page to the area called Groups
- Group categories are listed row-by-row. Select a value by clicking in the box and then clicking the desired value on the list
- Repeat for other groups listed on the page
- Press the orange Save Record button at the bottom of the page to save your changes
- Note: Depending on how group categories are configured in your e-days system it may be possible to select multiple values for some group categories.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the Users permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.