This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Global Rota Setup
Edays allows for public holiday dates to be assigned and managed using Public Holiday Groups. A Public Holiday Group can then be assigned to a user's calendar. Public Holiday Groups are commonly used to separate public holidays by country or by whether the public holidays affect an entitlement.
This guide provides steps for removing a public holiday date from a group.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin Panel.
- Go to Global > Public Holiday Set Up.
- Locate the public holiday list you wish to edit the dates of and click the blue Days button.
- Locate the date you wish to delete and click the red Delete button.
- When asked, click OK to confirm and carry out the delete request.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Public Holiday Setup - Updating a public holiday group | Public Holiday Setup - Deleting a public holiday date | Public Holiday Setup - Adding a new public holiday group with dates | Public Holiday Setup - Import dates via CSV | Public Holiday Setup - Updating a public holiday date | Public Holiday Setup - Adding dates via import feed | Public Holiday Setup - Deleting a public holiday group | Public Holiday Setup - Adding a new public holiday date