Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin > Users > Users
- Use the search filters to find the existing User you intend to update, then press the blue Edit button on their row.
- Select the "Roles" tab.
- The current role is displayed in blue. Remove the existing role by pressing the "x" on the blue button.
- Add the new role by pressing the "Add role" field and selecting the required option.
- At the bottom of the page press the orange Save Record button.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
Note: You will need the Users permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.