This guide has been created for system authorisers and administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including: Reports Dashboard.
Edays provides the ability to run both preset and custom absence, overtime, system usage, and entitlement reports, and for these reports to be downloaded as a CSV, HTML, or XLS file.
This guide provides the steps required for an admin or authoriser to download a report.
- Navigate to Manager tools > Reports dashboard.
- Select the Data reports tab in the top left of the dashboard page.
- Click the run report button (play icon) to the right of the report you wish to download.
- Once you have ran the desired report, click the Download button towards the top-right of the page.
- Select the file type you wish to download the report as.
- The report will then download to your device.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Please note: Your visibility of users included in reports is determined by the Reporting User View setting. If you are an authoriser, and you are unable to see required users in reports, please raise this to one of your system administrators.
Reports - Building a new report | Reports - Applying filters to a report | Reports - Scheduling a report