If you wish to alter a role, either to remove a function OR to add another, please refer to the below:
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin > Global > Role set up.
- Identify the role you wish to update and press the Edit button on its row.
- Update the name and/or the permissions for the role.
- Press the orange Save button at the bottom of the page.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
- Any users who have this role assigned to them will automatically inherit the changes made to the role.
- You can only edit custom made roles, default roles are locked - please contact the Support Desk for alterations.
- You will need the Role Set-up permission(s) applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.