If accounts are inaccessible, this may be due to the user in question not having a role assigned. If no role is assigned, the system will fail to load and present the below error:
Please note: This is a testing system for demonstration purposes - your system URL will appear where Supporttesting.e-days.com appears.
If this is the case, an administrator will need to alter the profile, this alteration will be that of assigning a role to the said account encountering this issue - typically it will show as below:
In order to alter this, please follow the below:
- Navigate to: Admin > Users > Users
- Use the search filters to find the existing User you intend to update, then press the blue Edit button on their row.
- Select the "Roles" tab.
- Select the current role - in this case it is inherit template roles.
- Add the new role by pressing the "Custom" field and selecting the required option.
- At the bottom of the page press the orange Save Record button.
If this does not resolve the issue, please submit a ticket and the Support Team will be more than happy to assist.