Step by step guide:
- Click the yellow Holidays and planned absences button near the top of the page.
- Locate the Holiday booker form at the top of the page.
- Set the Absence type for your request.
- Set the From date and To date of your absence.
- Optionally select Part day if your absence is starting or ending with a half-day.
- Press the Use manual day calculation button.
- Indicate the working time for each day of your absence by selecting Full Day, AM, PM or Not Working. The duration of your absence and how much entitlement should potentially be deducted will be calculated based on your selections here.
- Optionally enter text into the Details box. This text will be included in your request details when e-days sends it to your approver.
- Press the Submit request button.
- e-days will confirm the request has been submitted and it will be listed in the lower half of this screen along with other requests of this type.
Note: The Holiday booker form can also be accessed on any page by clicking on your remaining holiday balance displayed at the top-right of each screen.