If you wish to add a new alert type for your system, the following steps will assist with achieving this goal.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin > Global > Alert Group Setup.
- Use the search filter at the top of the page to narrow the list of records by name.
- Press the List option on the alert group that you wish to view the absence alert list for.
- Press the blue Add Absence Alert button at the top of the page.
- Input the name, alert trigger threshold, the alert recipient, and alert message body for the new absence alert.
- Press the orange Save button.
Note: You will need the Absence set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.