This guide has been created for system administrators.
Specific role permissions may be required, including Absence Setup.
When you have created alert groups, you can assign them to specific absence types.
This guide outlines how you can configure this.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin tools > Admin panel.
- Go to Global > Absence type setup.
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Click the Edit button on the absence type that requires updating.
- In the Additional Settings section, locate the Alert Groups setting.
- Click in the value box and assign an alert group to the current absence type.
- Click the Save button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Adding a new alert group | Assigning alert groups to an absence type - User | Assigning alert groups to an absence type - Template