When alert groups are created, you will need to assign the alert to the specific absence type that requires said alert. The below guide will assist with assigning the alert to the absence type.
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to: Admin > Global > Absence type set up.
- Identify the absence type to update by either browsing or using the search filter at the top of the page.
- Press the Edit option on the absence type that requires updating.
- In the Permissions, area locates the Alert Groups setting.
- Click in the value box and assign an alert group to the current absence type.
- At the bottom of the page press, the orange Save button.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.
Note: You will need the Absence Set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.