If you wish to delete an alert group, the below steps will be able to assist:
Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin > Global > Alert Group Setup.
- Use the search filter at the top of the page to narrow the list of records by name.
- Press the Delete option on the alert group that requires deleting.
- Press the green OK button once prompted, to confirm that you wish to delete.
- Deleting an alert group will also cause any linked absence alerts to be deleted.
- You will need the Absence set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.
If you would like to enlarge the video, please click on it to expand.