Step by step guide:
- Navigate to Admin > Global > Alert Group Setup.
- Use the search filter at the top of the page to narrow the list of records by name.
- Press the Edit option on the alert group that requires updating.
- The details are now displayed and allow the admin to edit their values.
- Once updates have been made, press the orange Save button at the bottom of the page.
Please find our video tutorial link below:
- You will find information icons to the right of each setting. Please hover over these for further information.
- You will need the Absence set-up permission applied to your e-days role in order to carry out this task.